- White Label Website Design Toolkit for Agencies
Everything you need to deliver better websites to your clients.Includes everything you need to deliver quality websites & marketing to your clients.
As an agency owner, is having some form of intermediary communication between the Client and your Team.
In my opinion, you should have done some level of this in the past.
But you shouldn’t be doing it now.
What does that mean exactly?
Well, the freelancers go through rigorous testing to qualify to even be included in the FreeUp platform.
Basically, they are a free staffing agency who will connect you with your perfect Project Manager, at no cost, and provide the system for payments and time tracking to make sure you get the best ROI.
[BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR COMPANY]
Are you organized? Do you communicate well in English? Does a fast-paced creative agency environment excite you? Well…
We are looking for a rockstar Client Success Manager and if you answered “yes” to any of the above – you’d be a great fit!
Each month you are responsible for [X] primary tasks:
* Onboard new clients – sending a templated intro email + a 1-2 hour recorded call with the client to get full clarity
* Communicate the client’s needs to our production team
* Manage deadlines and timelines on website design projects
* Manage changes from the Client and get projects approved by working with our production team
* Provide weekly project status updates to our leadership team for review
* Follow up with the client for the long-term, helping to prioritize the production team’s task list
* Assist in creating and improving Standard Operating Procedures for common processes in the agency
We have a formal training program that walks you through each piece step-by-step. We will work with you to make sure you understand it and get better every day.
You will LOVE this job if:
– You want to work in a growing creative agency
-You enjoy working independently
-You enjoy following a clear process…and then improving it
-You enjoy working directly with clients and design/development teams
This job is not for you if:
-You don’t own a dependable computer
-You cannot keep deadlines
-You do not enjoy learning new things
-You do not handle feedback or correction well
How to respond: [Be sure to tell the candidate exactly how to respond. Explain your expectations for method (email, call) and/or content (resume, cover letter).]
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.